• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Do you think she will/can climb on her hammock?

Evil_axolotl

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I recently redid my beardies cage and I was just wondering if she'd go up there on her hammock. I haven't seen her do it yet but I just redid the cage today.

Attachments

• 20210824_231007.jpg
    20210824_231007.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 13
  • 20210824_230454.jpg
    20210824_230454.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 13

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
If it was my enclosure id raise the two right suction cups an inch higer, and lower the left one, so it kinda creates a ramp, my dragon can jump about a foot, but thats only after shes warmed up, u want them to be able to crawl to their basking spot ive found.

Evil_axolotl

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
If it was my enclosure id raise the two right suction cups an inch higer, and lower the left one, so it kinda creates a ramp, my dragon can jump about a foot, but thats only after shes warmed up, u want them to be able to crawl to their basking spot ive found.
Thank you!! What should I do with the stick? Should I just take it out all together?

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Stick aint bothering anybody lol, i dont see any reason it shouldn’t be in there, up to you :)

Latest posts