• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Do you need a reflector on basking bulb?

spaghetti

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hey, not sure if this has been asked before but I can’t find any answers online.

Is anyone able to tell me if I need a reflector for my basking bulb? My enclosure is 4x2x2 and made of the laminated wood material (can’t think what it’s called), so the bulb will be inside the unit.

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hey, not sure if this has been asked before but I can’t find any answers online.

Is anyone able to tell me if I need a reflector for my basking bulb? My enclosure is 4x2x2 and made of the laminated wood material (can’t think what it’s called), so the bulb will be inside the unit.
I am using a Exo Terra 100 watt now that it has warmed up on my 120 gallon tank and it sits on top of the screen- it should be in a dome w/a ceramic socket like a Flukers or a Zoo Med dome I think they do have reflectors in them -- my UVB is inside the tank

Latest posts