• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Dino is awake for the 3rd time LOL

Ozzie&Dino

Juvenile Dragon
Ok he was off his hammock and laying in the bottom of his habitat this afternoon so I turned everything on and then gave him a long warm soak and he loved it and he was swimming around and drinking a lot of water and then when I put him back in his habitat he spotted Keena ( They are right next to each other but I had a towel hanging in between them so Keena would eat and not focus on Dino but now she could care less but holy smokes...Dino is bobing his head up and down very hard and here is how he looks...look at his beard :eek: Is he mad at me or is he in love??? He still has no interest in any insects or greens though :(
001june13.jpg

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Love has nothing to do with it. Coming out of brumation , would seem like it's springtime to it, so he is all ready to breed and that is what you are witnessing. It may be a better plan to keep them out of each other's view, as that would help keep the stress levels down and may not be near as frustrating to them​

Ozzie&Dino

Juvenile Dragon
Yep I put the towel up again because Dino went charging at the glass and hit it hard so now he cannot see his eye candy.

Latest posts