• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Dig box?

Kconn914

Bearded Dragon Egg
I’m thinking about adding a dig box to my beardies enclosure and read that flax seed is safe to use. Anyone familiar with this?

JumpinJellyfish

Juvenile Dragon
Lots of people use that. I'm about to try that as well, replacing eco earth. Just be aware it can easily mold if it sits wet, so watch that. If you shop on Amazon, look for Premium Gold Whole Flax Seed (96oz container for under $15). You can also use eco earth loosevor brick (broken up),or other coconut fiber, coco bark, alfalfa pellets (same issue with mold), or playsand or playsand/organic topsoil mixture, or even cut up fleece strips. Lots of options! :0)

Kconn914

Bearded Dragon Egg
Lots of people use that. I'm about to try that as well, replacing eco earth. Just be aware it can easily mold if it sits wet, so watch that. If you shop on Amazon, look for Premium Gold Whole Flax Seed (96oz container for under $15). You can also use eco earth loosevor brick (broken up),or other coconut fiber, coco bark, alfalfa pellets (same issue with mold), or playsand or playsand/organic topsoil mixture, or even cut up fleece strips. Lots of options! :0)
Thanks! I’m going to try the flax seed and the fleece to see if he prefers one over the other.

Latest posts