• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Diet advice please

Godzilla 84

Bearded Dragon Egg
My beardie is 7 . Seems perfectly ok . However the last year she absolutely will not eat any veggies.
She quite likes blueberries but I understand these should be in small quantities?
Locust's, crickets meal worms shell lap up all-day long.

I've been feeding her 2,3 boxes of locust's throughout the week with the calcium dust and I gut load the bugs with rocket lettuce and kale.

I tried putting meal worms in with her salad but she's not stupid and just picks out the worm's

Is the current routine/ diet ok ? I never know what's too much or too little

Thank you ever so much

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
My beardie is 7 . Seems perfectly ok . However the last year she absolutely will not eat any veggies.
She quite likes blueberries but I understand these should be in small quantities?
Locust's, crickets meal worms shell lap up all-day long.

I've been feeding her 2,3 boxes of locust's throughout the week with the calcium dust and I gut load the bugs with rocket lettuce and kale.

I tried putting meal worms in with her salad but she's not stupid and just picks out the worm's

Is the current routine/ diet ok ? I never know what's too much or too little

Thank you ever so much
Shes hooked on the worms --- she needs veggies so try getting some BSFL do not dust them also known as phoenix worms calci worms or nutrigrubs--- put enough in a salad bowl to get her attention - also silk worms work good they stick to everything- only feed her the worms on the salad bowl you will need a bowl like this so they cant get out
https://www.amazon.com/MACGOAL-Rept...uGQB&pd_rd_wg=tLkwE&ref_=pd_gw_ci_mcx_mr_hp_d
for 7 she should be getting the insects 2-3 times per week w/ salads every day -- what was she eating for veggies? you can pull the legs off the locust so they cant get out of the bowl that too will draw her to that bowl --

Latest posts