• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

DIEGO my little man

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
Just thought id give u all an update on my little man x
So ive had him nearly 2 months now and im sooooo in luv. When we got him his viv came with sand. But we changed to tile a couple of days ago well we didnt get rid of all the sand just most of it.
uploadfromtaptalk1393846427097.jpg

Hes a real charactor he loves being out his viv n loves snuggling into my dressing gown and goin sleep and he also love to nosey out tue window. I live in the uk so he not bin able to go outside yet cnt wait till it warms up so I can take him for a walk. Hes really friendly and loves the bath he can actually swin aswel all 4s off the bottom of the bath n he reaply goes for it its so gud to watch.
uploadfromtaptalk1393846695829.jpg

Basking after a nice soak.

Luvthemanimal

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Awesome beardie. Nice setup.

But I'm going to make a strong suggestion. I notice your UVB on the complete opposite side of the tank. It needs to be in front, behind or right beside your basking area.

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
Well im currently in the process of gettina strip uv light ;) but thanks very much diego seems to like it much more easy to clean :) so happy all rnd.

Latest posts