• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Diego and I had a liitle nap......

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
Well I had a tooth out today n had to have
My gum cut in order to get it out :( so I wasnt a very happy bunny. Nothin a cuddle n a nap with my little man cnt solve.
uploadfromtaptalk1394133958275.jpg

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
N yeh he is in my bed. On my pillow. Well he wad on my chest at first snuggled into my neck. But I needed to go potty:/ so I put him in the bed n he refused to get bak out again he clung to the bed as if his life depended on it hehe I luv him soooooo much :)

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Awe, nothing better than snuggling with a little prickly pear! LOL! I hope you feel better. I work for a dentist and I used to work for an oral surgeon, so I know it wasn't fun to go through. :(

I have a funny story that only the people here could relate to. For some reason I told some coworkers and they looked horrified! Anyway I was laying on the couch with Dexter the other day and I was on my side and she was on my forearm. I really had to pee so I said "Dexter, momma really has to pee" and she looked at me and I told her "it would be really hard for me to go with you on my arm like that, but if you were on my shoulder we might be able to make it work." So as any spoiled pet that was attached to it's momma would do....she crawled up my arm, sat on my shoulder and nuzzled in my neck! And yes, we went to the bathroom LOL!

xclaire90x

Bearded Dragon Egg
Lovely to see and hear about the high life of all ur beardies :) lol all look and sound fab amazing how they actually respond like that as if it was like any other pet I actually didn't think they did! Learning so much

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
Yeh me to I thought they wud just b like a gold fish or snake just eat and sleep but they dnt they r such great little charactor n no days the same. I neva had a pet as a child so I wanted sonething different and I cudnt b happier with my choice. Weather it coz hes my first pet or just coz hes great but I luv him sooooo much. I neva really umderstood y ppl cud get so attached to animals but I now completely umderstand n ive only had Diego a couple of month. Best pet eva ;)

xclaire90x

Bearded Dragon Egg
Aww I'm so glad u and Diego are best buds :) watch the timeline though guys some rather good news to follow!!!

Latest posts