• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Didnt get E5

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Well unfortunately i just got the news that i did not advance off of this past cycle. Due to a odd error that occured with the final multiples this cycl (they counted the past 3 evals instead of 2 navy wide) i was below the mark. I had a few "choice" words with a chaplain about 1.5-2 years ago and got a adverse evaluation due to that. since then i have had two evals where i recieved the highest marks possible. But due to that low eval being calculated with the two high i ended up 40 points below the required average.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Oh ! That stinks ! How long would you need to wait for a second eval period ?
Janie

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
its not a matter of another eval period they didnt average the way they normally do. I should be able to get it in March so no worries. next eval is not until June when im leaving.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
time to plaster on that sweet smile of your'uns and be eager and happy ;).. Regardless of how you really feel .. Y'know bro ?
Janie

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Yeap

Sad part is anywere else in the world if i were in a position where i was in charge of 120 peronnel administratively
and in control of a 650,000 dollar budget

id be getting paid WAYYYY more than i do now lol.

Latest posts