• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Diarrhea but vet said there are no parasites.

iLoveEarl20613

Hatchling Dragon
I recently took a fecal sample to my vet because the last couple of times he has pooped it was mostly liquid. He has been on critical care for a while because he stopped eating bugs out of no where. He still eats greens everyday or every other day, but his poop has been watery. Is this a side effect of critical care? I thought it was parasites but the test came back negative for anything.

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I recently took a fecal sample to my vet because the last couple of times he has pooped it was mostly liquid. He has been on critical care for a while because he stopped eating bugs out of no where. He still eats greens everyday or every other day, but his poop has been watery. Is this a side effect of critical care? I thought it was parasites but the test came back negative for anything.
Change your insects please-- what are you feeding for salads- cucumber too much squash green peppers can cause watery stools - I don't think critical care will cause watery stools unless your really watering it down -

iLoveEarl20613

Hatchling Dragon
Change your insects please-- what are you feeding for salads- cucumber too much squash green peppers can cause watery stools - I don't think critical care will cause watery stools unless your really watering it down -
i have changed his bugs multiple times. he doesn't like roaches, super worms, and crickets. he likes mealworms and hornworms but rarely likes mealworms anymore. His main veggies are collard greens and green beans.

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
i have changed his bugs multiple times. he doesn't like roaches, super worms, and crickets. he likes mealworms and hornworms but rarely likes mealworms anymore. His main veggies are collard greens and green beans.
What about silk worms? Too many horn worms will give watery poop- they are a hydrating worm

Latest posts