• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Dexter did the sweetest thing!

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Her dad took her out of her tank tonight wrapped her in her blanket and set her on our ottoman while he was playing a game and I cooked dinner. I came in the room and bent down to talk to her and she stood up looked at me and ran straight towards me like she hadn't seen me in years! She then climbed up my arm and took her place on my shoulder. It's not easy cooking dinner with a lizard on your shoulder!

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
<3 How CUTE! Wish we could see a video of all that activity!

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Lol! I wish I had a video of it too, it was the most movement I've had from her in a long time!

Keegirl96

Hatchling Dragon
How adorable, my girl Sydney will do sweet things like that if she knows im near, very much a momma's girl :)

Latest posts