• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

decor

monkeybumpz

Juvenile Dragon
do beardies like a lot of clutter in their cage or just a basking spot and flat the rest of the tank?

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
I think it's best to keep the floor free of clutter especially when they get bigger so they have more space to move. You can also use your verticle space. My Luci spends most of his time jumping from his hammock to his mushroom ledge to his vine. I also use repti ladders so he can hang on the wall.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Luci seems to like his. He also has this vine that runs across the length of his tank that is magnetic and he likes to rest on the magnet. The vine hides the mushroom ledge so sometimes he will sleep there behind the leaves.

Latest posts