• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Daytona Breeder Expo 8/22

PastaJoe

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hey just wondering if anyone is going to the Expo in Daytona Fl tomorrow 8/22. Haven't been to one since a Repticon in 2017 should be fun

Silver dragons

Bearded Dragon Veteran
I wish I could go to a reptile expo(especially since I am a vendor)! But here in Ohio there is only one to begin with and it closed. It also won't reopen until at least Christmas!

Silver dragons

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Oh you're a vendor thats awesome what do you focus on most? Thats lame you guys only get 1 around there :/
Well technically there is two but they are ran by the same people, and I'm pretty sure the owner of them got sick. I mainly do custom reptile aquariums (I customize the inside of them) I add waterfalls, 3D backgrounds, ponds, live plants, and make it bioactive. I also separately sell 3D backgrounds.
00303_fmOKvVWakHc_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg
20200312_190521.jpg
20200130_214202.jpg

Dexter_Dragon

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Well technically there is two but they are ran by the same people, and I'm pretty sure the owner of them got sick. I mainly do custom reptile aquariums (I customize the inside of them) I add waterfalls, 3D backgrounds, ponds, live plants, and make it bioactive. I also separately sell 3D backgrounds.
View attachment 23205View attachment 23206View attachment 23207
Silver that's amazing! I might be reaching out to you when I get Dex's adult tank built, now that I know your secret. heh heh heh Really love that 3D background.

Latest posts