• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Custom Enclosure - For pickup in Baltimore County MD

dbetterton

Bearded Dragon Egg
I've posted this on Craigslist, but I figure folks on this forum might be interested as well. I'm pretty proud of how this turned out, but my wife's bearded dragon passed last year and she's decided she just doesn't have time for a new one.

It measures 4' x 2' x 2' and includes plexiglass front doors and a side plexiglass window. There are 2 cutouts in the top for basking lamp(s) and a ceramic heat emitter fixture. There is a "Sun Blaster" T5 fixture mounted on the inside top, with an included ReptiSun 10.0 UVB T5 HO bulb (although it's old so I'd recommend replacing it to ensure proper UV output). That fixture provides great UV light coverage to keep your reptile healthy. It also has interior mounted multi-color LED puck lights with a remote to provide general/mood lighting.

I will include a basking lamp fixture and a heat lamp fixture with ceramic bulb. Those fixtures fit in the top cutouts (although the UV lamp cutout is big enough for a double fixture to boost heat output as needed). I'll also include a "Zilla" programmable power strip that has day and night programs to ensure proper UV exposure and night time heat for your reptile(s).

The cage is very well made out of plywood with a solid oak front and trim. It has plenty of ventilation and the interior is fully painted with high quality epoxy paint so it is safe. The floor is ceramic tiles to retain heat and provide a durable surface.

It's available for pickup in Baltimore County, Maryland. I'm asking $175 which seems fair given the time and material that went into it - and how nice it turned out. Message me if you're interested.

20191123_162841.jpg

20201112_150221.jpg

20201112_150425.jpg

20201112_150331.jpg

20191123_162910.jpg

20191123_162900.jpg

dbetterton

Bearded Dragon Egg
Update. I found a local buyer.

A teenage girl came with her Dad to pick it up. She was really excited to give her 9 months old Bearded Dragon a new home!