• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Custom Building

ccook94

Juvenile Dragon
Hey guys, I was just wondering if any of you would be interested in purchasing a custom built enclosure for your beardie?

ccook94

Juvenile Dragon
I meant to be built by your specifications. Me and my dad are building one for my beardie and thought it would be a good idea that if there was a market for them to build them and sell them. We could do a lot of different things with it.

rob.kolm

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
There is a market for them. There are a number of sites on the Internet that sell them. That being said without pictures of examples of what you can do and pricing I don't know that you will get a lot of takers. I have seen extreme budget enclosures and fantastic custom jobs that just blow me away with the craftsmanship. I did my own furniture conversion project and spent a bundle to get it the way I wanted it including a thermostat controlled fan venting system that kicks in if the cool side gets to hot.

ccook94

Juvenile Dragon
I'm still working on the one in building right now, it'll work good but its a little tall

Latest posts