• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

"Critter" loves the guitar

JustaV

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
"Critter" my beardie is so funny, My husband played the Bass when he was younger and now he's picking up an acoustic guitar (doing pretty well I might add). I let critter out when I get home from work to roam (I keep a watchful eye on him). OK, so my husband plays the guitar and critter always goes and sits on the coffee table just watching him and if my husband pauses he turns his head sideways like huh...lol.. its so cute then eventually he falls asleep :) Just had to share :)

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
That's awesome! Of course, we're going to require a video of said cuteness. ;D

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Craiger said:

what would be far better was if he would head bob at the guitar lol. rocker beardie away

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Aw....yep, we need to hear the guitar to get the complete visual and sound. video please!

JustaV

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I will see if I can borrow a video camera and ask how to get it from the camera to the comp but I will take some pictures to show you what i mean :)

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
crypticdragons said:
Craiger said:

what would be far better was if he would head bob at the guitar lol. rocker beardie away

Dude....totally! That would be cool. We taught our twins to headbang when they were about 10 months old. Funniest thing ever!

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
It seems like every reptile like guitars and bass more specifically lol. A member of my FD forum just made a post about their FD perching on a bass lol

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
beardielover17 said:
It seems like every reptile like guitars and bass more specifically lol. A member of my FD forum just made a post about their FD perching on a bass lol

I play bass and drums. I'm going to have to try this out.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Ahhhhhhhhh hmmm. head banging infants.. I see a head line somewhere in that statement !
Janie

valkryja

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Wrex used to bob his head and wave his arms whenever I shredded on my Les Paul, haha.

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
zebraflavencs said:
Ahhhhhhhhh hmmm. head banging infants.. I see a head line somewhere in that statement !
Janie

Yeah....unfortunately, too true these days. Been too much of that going on around our area recently. Bothers me like crazy! Unimaginable in my mind.

northface75

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
my beardies definitely enjoy the acoustic guitar as well. I used to play as they ran around the room and they would also sit and listen as i played.

Latest posts