• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

crickets are amazing

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I got some more crix in today and decided I would seeq

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
ignore this...little hands came over and smacked the keyboard and submitted this...see sharing my insanity.

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
ignore this...little hands came over and smacked the keyboard and submitted this...see sharing my insanity.

You gotta love them though ;D

Ric

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Pogie said:

You gotta love them though ;D

Nah just have to act like you do in public.

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
yeah that is b/c the only time they seem to act right is when they are in public

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Not always...For 9 years I only had two children(Sarah showed up unexpectedly, later on) Schelly was my trial at home. Oldest child syndrom. She thought she was the boss of the world. But everyone always told me how nice, and polite she was and how much they loved her.(I thought..HMMM...You don't know the Schelly I know. But always smiled and said Thank You.) : )

Bob on the otherhand was quiet at home. Watched TV, played quietly by himself and alowed himself to be bossed by Schelly. (that changed once he got older and smartened up) But once he started school I kept getting calls and comments about this devil child I did not know.

My point? I'd rather they act up at home and do all the ornery stuff there for our eyes only. Then have them act up in public so everyone would think they were Holy terrors. Bob was and still is famous for hitting a teacher square in the face with a snowball. And sticking a pencil under someones butt as they sat down in their seat. Causing him to have a permanent pencil tatoo to this day!!

Enjoy your little ones. These days will pass quickly!! :'(

Latest posts