• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Coullage

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Was bored, so I quickly made this.

Untitled-1.jpg

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Neat! Teach me how to do this! lol Tongue

Sheesh, teaching photo editing over the internet could be somewhat tricky . . . . .

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
This is random but just wanted to tell you. My son is finally talking, Ugly's real name is Pogo and Jordan calls Pogo, Pogie. What does Pogie mean again? I know you told us a long time ago.

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
This is random but just wanted to tell you. My son is finally talking, Ugly's real name is Pogo and Jordan calls Pogo, Pogie. What does Pogie mean again? I know you told us a long time ago.

OK, her real name is also POGO from POGONA VITTICEPS. But since she was so tiny and underfed we started calling her Pogie in March . . . . and it kinda stuck LOL

I'm really bad with name giving and tend to look at biological names for inspiration, my JENDAY Conure is actually called Jendy from the Jenday part, but my son was small when I got her and started calling her JayDee. My Brown Throated Conure, who my husband let get out and fly away was called Connie, from the Conure part. LOL

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Gotcha...that funny we have 2 different kinds of pets with the same name and are called the same thing by random chance

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Gotcha...that funny we have 2 different kinds of pets with the same name and are called the same thing by random chance

Yeah, guess the odds are not so good. Just shows ya . . . the world is a small small place ;D

Latest posts