• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

cooked chicken

marmite29

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hi guys my dragons have taken a liking to cooked chicken it all started after a large Sunday dinner and my little boy without knowing put some cooked chicken in the viv and they both had a bit and loved it just need to know if its OK for them don't want to give them anything that may harm them

Fliehigh

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Hi Marmite29

Check out this link:

http://www.beautifuldragons.com/Nutrition.html

It list things to feed all the time, sometimes and things to stary away from. As you can see from this Chicken (cooked) is questionable and i think it is mainly due to 2 things:

1) how it was cooked, did you add anything to it while cooking that may harm the dragon.
2) how was it raised, where there any hormones or other cheicals added to the chicken that may harm the dragon.

Brett

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Hey marmite are you from Australia im asking cuz your username is something they spread on toast or cracker in Aussie land

marmite29

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
No i' from england and marmite is my cats name coz as the advert says you either love him or hate him lol

marmite29

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
well the chicken was spit roasted coz i bought it already cooked from super market and it was a plain chicken so i don't think anything was added to it,

i've noticed that the list says questionable so we decided if they can eat it just gonna give it to them as a treat once a month