• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Considering a baby

ewood810

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hey all,

I have a 2 yr old beardie (Sid) who I absolutely love and I have come across a deal that I can get another one ( a baby) and I am really considering it. My only question is that if Sid is so lovable and laid back how much different is a baby going to be. Are they a handful? I know that there is difference in care for them that I am not worried about I just want to have some idea on what I will be getting my self into if I take on another one. Any advise would be appreciated.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Pretty much all dragons are individuals... one will be spastic.. another will be quiet ( yeah right) and laid back.. it's all about courting the individual as to how to bring him/her around in your family... Just like human kids sorta... lol.. or puppies ;)
Janie

ewood810

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Yeah that's kinda of what I figured, I am going to get one and from what I have been reading on here enjoy them. I guess as babies they are great to c them grow.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Babies do tend to be a lot more active then a 2 year old dragon. But their activity is quite comical and entertaining! I know when Bernie slowed down it was a little disappointing not to see him bounce off the walls anymore. :D

corrine

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I have an adult and a baby. Well he's a big boy now but anyways.. He is sooo much fun and not any more difficult to care for. I love him to peices

Latest posts