• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

congrats to beardedbob

BeardedBob

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hey thanks brass! I use to post with them sitting on my head, but now I can snatch them up left and right while posting without a typo ;)

Corny analogy but hey, been one of those kindof days. 3 hours of toddler songs, the wheels of the bus can only go around so many times :eek:

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Brasshandle, I see that you only need 10 more posts to become a cricket catcher! How is Marley?

dollypop

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
lol cricket catcher thats cute. is there anywhere on the site that shows the diff names for the diff rankings? im curious as to how high it goes.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hello, Dollypop and welcome to the forum. Here is a link to the post with the listing of ranks:

Forum Ranks

Latest posts