• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

confused???

csjstokes

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Im confused
yesterday Pete ate about 35 crickets over the course of the day
today so far he will not eat anything at all - no crickets, no salad, not even his repta-aid which he usually likes
are babies always fussy??
a new day...a new thing for me to worry about! ugh!!

thanks
Stephanie

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Is Pete shedding / going into shed?

Pogie used to do something similar just after I got her. One day she would eat 12-18 crics and the next 6-9, then lots again then the next day a little bit.

Now she does this when shes getting ready for a shed for few days. Shell eat me out of house and home one day and almost nothing the next.

As long as he is eating some, just watch him for a couple of days.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Couple of thoughts -

If my memory is correct (which has not bee the case lately), your beardie is young and could still be going through relo stress. So, yes, providing lights and temps are fine, this is normal.

It is also normal for adults. Dragons are desert animals and have instinct that food may not always be available. So, one day they could gorge themselves and the next couple of days, they do not eat much.

Latest posts