• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Concerned... (more active than usual)

Jason Roe

Bearded Dragon Egg
So recently, and I mean the past couple of days, my bearded dragon has been acting up. Running around his Viv like crazy, more than usual, and attempting to climb the walls and glass surf.
The only change his had is where I've bought the locust and having calcium more frequently.
Didn't know if it was nothing to worry about or potentially be parasite..?

Heather R Barrett

Bearded Dragon Egg
So recently, and I mean the past couple of days, my bearded dragon has been acting up. Running around his Viv like crazy, more than usual, and attempting to climb the walls and glass surf.
The only change his had is where I've bought the locust and having calcium more frequently.
Didn't know if it was nothing to worry about or potentially be parasite..?
Have you changed how often you hold him? Sometimes they just want to get out of the cage.

Latest posts