• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Computer Time

Harley D

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Hi all,

Thought I would show a couple of pics to what we have resulted to, yes Harley has to be part of the family...including computer time with my daughter !!! Yes he just sits there as she surfs the net...too cute...

lexharley.jpg

lexharley2.jpg

lexharley4.jpg

lexharley2.jpg

Laurie

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
How cute! We used to catch Bernie watching TV on occasion!

Does Harley google anything?

beardielover

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
harley is adorable as ever. look how big he is getting! that is awesome that you have all bonded with him. they are such social creatures when it comes to their humans.

Harley D

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Renee said:
How cute! We used to catch Bernie watching TV on occasion!

Does Harley google anything?

I so want to say......hot looking beardie females !!!! ;D

randomracoon222

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
My bearded dragon has a strange obsession of watching me while on the computer. I hold him while I scroll up and down, Looking at pictures of Bearded dragons and reading about them. When he gets bigger, I could take him out of the cage so he can watch Animal planet with me, and the occasional Travel channel shows like No reservations or Bizarre foods.

What? I like learning about new foods. Plus, I like Andrew Zimmerman's (Bizarre foods) description of foods.

"Its like.. Walking through the forest on a sunny day."
"It tastes like the ocean!"

BeardedBob

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I have to say that you guys have inspired me to take my beardie out more with me. I have to ask and don't call me a germaphobe, but aren't you worried about him/her crawling all around and spreading disease? I have small kids around, small enough they like to put a lot in their mouths and just worry about my bearded dragon around places my kids also follow me to.

Thanks for the opinions ahead of time!

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Well, it is recommended to wash your hands before and after handling any reptile. Before, so that you don't give your bearded dragon anything. And after, so that you don't get exposed to salmonella. As a precaution, I would definitely wash your children's hands after handling your bearded dragon.

Harley D

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I have 2 little nefews...and they love playing with Harley....I bought some antibacterial soap and added green food colouring to it....they call it the dragon soap !! as this promps them to wash their hands before and after playing.....kids are sooo easy to make simple games with ;D

BeardedBob

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I have to say, this is why I love these forums. I wrote that one down.

Great idea!

randomracoon222

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I have like, 5 bottles of hand sanitizer sitting on Spikey's cage. It glitters, too. He seems to like anything shiny or bright! That's why I like sitting him on the desk while I browse the forums. For fun, I show him pictures of different bearded dragons. I showed him a picture of a bearded dragon with it's mouth open and beard spread out, once. He jumped back in shock then clung to my shirt. xP

Fidget Midget

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Since your kids like to put their mouths and hands on everything, probably even their hands in mouths, some clorox wipes would be useful. Just wipe down any area the dragon was scurrying on.

Latest posts