• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Color

Pigmom

Bearded Dragon Egg
When I bought my beardie in June he was gray and tan. I didn’t know he would change colors. He sheds all the time, each shedding he is getting brighter. His head is now a pretty lemon color and his legs are striped orange. Well he maintain these colors or will they become dull?
776B5322-0944-48AD-BDF3-0199790C623D.jpeg
776B5322-0944-48AD-BDF3-0199790C623D.jpeg

Dexter_Dragon

Bearded Dragon Veteran
When I bought my beardie in June he was gray and tan. I didn’t know he would change colors. He sheds all the time, each shedding he is getting brighter. His head is now a pretty lemon color and his legs are striped orange. Well he maintain these colors or will they become dull?View attachment 23123View attachment 23123
Beautiful colors. Dex did the same thing. He was mostly gray and white when I got him and then he turned more vibrant is the word I'd use, I guess. His colors really pop now. He's not all beautiful lemony and yellow like your fella, but his browns and tans really stand out now. :)

Latest posts