• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

cold side

NerJaro

Juvenile Dragon
how often does your beardie spend on the cooler side of their tank. Misty has spent more or less 24 hours on the cool side of her tank, even when i move her to the warm side she moves back to the cool side. any thoughts

Pat B

Super Moderator
What are your temps on cool side/hot side? If your beardie wants to spend more time on the cool side then I would let her. They know best what they need as long as the proper husbandry is provided. :cool:

NerJaro

Juvenile Dragon
her appetite is ok. i havent been able to get her crickets in a bit due to out of work. have been feeding her collard greens and she will usually go through a leaf a day. the hot side is around 105 and not sure on the cool side. she went back to the warm side today thankfully

Latest posts