• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Codie the Shiba Inu

Hawkeye

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Well, I wanted to share with everyone some fun info about my "little man" Codie, He just recently got his AKC Canine Good Citizen's award. We worked for months with a couple good friends of mine who are trainers at PetSmart (used to work there) they did soooo much for us.
Codie tends to be very protective of me towards other dogs, but he really likes people, and we worked and worked with him around other dogs, and now he barely tolerates them, which is SOOOO much better than before, he would just lunge at them, no questions asked. I am so proud of him. After the test she handed out our papers, and as soon as she handed me ours I cried, I was so relived that he had passed. In the short 23 years I have been alive this is best dog I have ever owned and it means so much more that I was the one who trained him.

He also is an awesome photo subject...
CSC_0144.JPG

DSC_0764.JPG

DSC_0045%20%283%29.JPG

DSC_0145.JPG

DSC_0509.JPG

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
That is awesome that he passed ! Congrates, Codie !
Janie.
Now if I could ONLY teach my heeler to accept people !
Ah well... he is a Guard dog. Let's you in, good luck gettin out ;)

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Congrats to Codie! Way to go. I'm sure he worked very hard at this!

Absolutely gorgeous...

Latest posts