• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Climbing Beardie

Justus85

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Tell me whats wrong with this picture.

SAM_0056.jpg

Rolandslf

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hmmm, I see nothing wrong. Just a Beardie in training to ascend the north side of Mount Kilimanjaro. ;D

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
she has gotten quite a bit bigger since last I saw her lol. And her color looks great from afar haha.

she is in training to be the stunt double in the new spiderman movie hahahaha

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Wrong............. Hmmmmm I know the shades are drawn and she was soooooo looking forward to some natural rays

Spiderbeardie !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Tell me whats wrong with this picture.

you forgot to equip her with the beardiechute (parachute for dragons) and now she has to rely on perfect aim to land on that comfy spot at the left corner.

Justus85

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
She is a fast climber. After her bath and consequent bowel movement I let her wander the bed while I did some homework. I heard that sound blinds make when they get hit by something and by the time I turned my head Tink had scurried halfway up the window. Bear in mind this window is like 6ft in height lol. I think if Rex tried to do this the blinds would rip off the string haha.

Justus85

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Btw Brian, this was actually the day before she shed her back and belly, so she looks even prettier now.

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Justus85 said:
Btw Brian, this was actually the day before she shed her back and belly, so she looks even prettier now.

We need to see the new color!!!

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
she is looking good. Looks like all she needed was time, good to see things have calmed down with her

Latest posts