• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

cleaning

Chelsey

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
any quick tips on cleaning my new beardie's viv?
i have reptile carpet and have heard conflicting ways to clean. some say soak it, some say don't get it wet, some say throw it in the washer.
help please and thanks.

richard

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
wash it by hand or in the machine. just have several peices on hand so you have a clean peice to work with while the other is being washed and dried

Missy

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Depending on how "dirty" the carpet is, I'll either give it a soak with some anti-bacterial dish soap, or just shake out the carpeting outdoors. Plus, I vacuum the entire floor of the enclosure (with carpets out), even the live crickets. Every other cleaning, I wipe the entire inside and outside with glass cleaner.

Latest posts