• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

cleaning your viv?

angel

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
what do you guys use to clean and sanitize your vivs i bought this stuff today to spray says its good for glass, non porous surfaces its terrarium cleaner by zilla but dont think its meant for the tiles and ornament stuff what can I use that wont hurt my dragon??? oh and i have fake vines how do you clean that i obviously cant bleach those without the color drainig .

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
For the glass, lemon juice and water. For the tiles, I use a steam cleaner. For the fake greenery, run them through a dishwasher in the silverware compartment with no detergent...
Janie ;)

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I break everything down and run most thru the dishwasher or oven. The rest is cleaned with Healthy Habitat and Chlorhexadine

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
For spot cleaning, unscented baby wipes. Deep down clean, bleach solution that is rinsed thoroughly.

Latest posts