• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Cleaning post illness

Kyler

Bearded Dragon Egg
over the last several months my sweet girl has been battling unknown illness. First we treated for parasites, then liver disease, etc. unfortunately after spending thousands of dollars and being told we still needed to do more and I wasn’t seeing improvement, I made the heart shattering decision to give her to an experienced reptile rescue. With that being said, I would like to upgrade my hamster by moving her into my beardeds old cage, but I am not sure how to disinfect it. I was thinking bleach, then sunning it, and then finishing it off with a heavy wipe down of veterinary cleaner. What do you guys think? I don’t want to move my hamster in there if there is any risk.

Thank you

Latest posts