• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

clean bill of health

Status
Not open for further replies.

rugbychic07

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
we got bubba to the vet Dr. Weiss if anybody knows him in washington township NJ a bit of a small belly but if we feed him the way we are all will be well i started bubba on supers yesterday and today i gave him like 2 waxworms for the fat he loved it im nervous now that he is getting fed regularly he will stop eating his greens but he seems to like anything and everything we give him and also the doc said it is possible for him to be 6 years old he said between 3 and 6 i still dont see how its possible but he wasnt woried about his size at all did a fecal sample he will call up if anthing shows up he said, and bubba is a massive 257 grams haha (9.5 oz)

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Great news! Glad to hear it. ;D :D :)

Bearded dragons have been known to stop eating their veggies and greens on occasion. Just keep offering them daily.

villawolf

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Some kids are just naturally husky hehe. Good to hear everything is good and in order!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts