• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Clawing dragon

crazyeye72985

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
so my dragon likes to sit near the glass and claw at it...or she will lay on it and look at me while clawing at it. is this her way of getting my attention? sometimes she will even climb inside her rock and claw at that. its really annoying and i look everytime. so thats why im asking is there something shes doing on purpose?

on another question, her tail doesnt seem to want to shed all the way. it will shed some then stop and then shed again. its kinda weird.

thanks all

KrisWithaK1225

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
The clawing means that she wants to come out, or she sees something outside. Try taking her out when you see her doing that.
Have you tried giving her a bath? That helps to speed up the process.

crazyeye72985

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
ill remember that. i figured thats what it meant. its been a while since i did i should probably do that

Latest posts