• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Chuck's Parents

chucks parents

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hello,

We are new to this forum and new to Beardies. Chuck is our first and we've had him only a day now. He's young and we want to be sure we give him not only a good start, but a long happy life, so here we are to read and learn as we go. We have some experience with other reptiles, my husband has had snakes in the past and we currently have a fan footed gecko. So hello and we will looking around and asking a lot of questions I'm sure. Thanks ::)

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome! Can't wait to hear about your adventures with Chuck. I think you'll like it here. Our forum members are informative and patient. See you around.

chucks parents

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Thank you everyone. I've enjoyed looking at your pics and we spent most of the day reading other older posts. We are happy to be here and look forward to talking to everyone.

Thanks again for the warm welcome,
Chuck's Mommy :)

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
welcome to our little family thats growing every day ;D enjoy your stay we are nice most of the time lol.

Harley D

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Welcome to our little information booth on beardies !!!

now we need picks of the little guy ??

Latest posts