• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Check out my Beardie Habitat

Harley D

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Wow ! looks great....something tells me that this dragon is spoiled ;D

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Looks like you put a lot of effort into it.

I'm sure you know that sand is a controversial subject. Just a note to make sure you keep it clean and replace it frequently. It can harbor bacteria. You may also consider feeding your dragon in a separate viv.

What UV light are you using?

Beardielova

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Thanks everyone for the comments... The sand gets cleaned out daily 3 o 4 times a day... Yes it did take time to get the cage to where it is now.... Alot of trial and error came with it to get her used to the sand.... DO NOT USE VITA SAND by ZOO MED.... the lighting is Zoo Med 160 watt Powersun and a regular 40 watt bulb to light up the cooling side of the cage... ;D

srabeardie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
:eek: Super cool! I just showed this picture to my hubby. This looks awesome. A little overwhelming to someone who hasn't bought their beardie yet though.

Latest posts