• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Changed Vivarium around

Dizzy

Hatchling Dragon
So I've made some extensive changes to my little ones viv.

I had him before on play sand and have switched to carpet so he can stay his lovely colour and in the hope he eats some greens :)

I've moved him to a cooler but brighter room so have a CHE for night times and I'm using a halogen basking light plus his UV.

Temps on his rock are varying between 104f-106f but I do have it on a dimmerstat.

Also down the cool end is a hide I've added again for when he goes down.

He is having a good explore around as I type.

I've tried hand feeding some mealworms as he has never had them before, doesn't seem interested though but he has always had a poor appetite.

I think I've got it all right so hopefully he'll come to enjoy his new enclosure.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1384170594.787658.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1384170620.120567.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1384170646.703823.jpg

gilliesexotics

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hi, great looking dragon! He looks good by appearance. I wouldnt worry to much with his appetite at the moment. Many adults will eat when they feel the need to, where others will pig out at every chance.

Dizzy

Hatchling Dragon
He's around 16 months now but has always been a fussy eater. Picks at live food and never eats veg. He ate one mealworm after feeding with tongs.

I'm sure he'll be a bit funny with the changes but so far he seems to of liked it as he's been running around a lot

Latest posts