• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Chameleon forum trouble

Candybugs

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
I cannot get registered or signed into the chameleon forums to save my life. I signed into the chameleon society. Org only to discover that is a Transgender support site. Oops. It seems the tapatalk may be the issue. Does anyone know how to get in without the tapatalk

Canicke

Super Moderator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
LOL !! sorry - cant help you. but - thanks for the laugh !

Candybugs

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Chameleon society . Org like seriously. I died laughing. I also got my grandson ready for school today and he starts next week. My little Minions in the vet and I'm a wreck. I'm messing everything up and I don't care I have to stay busy he's got infectious stomatitis so he's getting good treatment but I'm worried because he's so small. I'll be vegetable dip by the time comes home.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
I cannot get registered or signed into the chameleon forums to save my life. I signed into the chameleon society. Org only to discover that is a Transgender support site. Oops. It seems the tapatalk may be the issue. Does anyone know how to get in without the tapatalk

Did you go to chameleonforums.com?

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
That's weird I just went to it. Your putting the "s" at the end of forum?

Candybugs

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
It is weird I think my phone screen was on zoom or something thanks again

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
You're welcome. What kind of chameleon do you have? I have a 6 month old male veiled.

Candybugs

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Veiled. His name is Seymore cuz you want to see more of him and he's named after a doctor that was on Hoarders and his house had more roaches than all other episodes combined.
uploadfromtaptalk1439939080766.jpg

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Ha, LOVE it! I named mine Bumble because he kinda bumbled around the tank and like Bumble from Rudolph, I knew that even though he was very angry with me...deep down inside he was a real softy :p

Candybugs

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Chameleons are punks when my hisses at me I photo shop a plane flying into him. Or a cup of coffee on his head.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
LOL! Mine stopped hissing at me once he realized that I am the vessel that gets him from his cage to the window jungle gym.

Candybugs

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
I know in my brain it won't hurt if he bites me but my right hand doesn't believe it

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
LOL! Mine started something new yesterday he's such a brat. To get him out of his cage, we need to let him walk out onto the top of his door and then we can trick him into climbing on the bird ladder and our hand. NOW he's on to us so he turns around and tries to climb on his basking light to get away from us. Then he gets mad at us because we won't let him burn his feet!

Latest posts