• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Carrott Tops!!!

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Yes Carrot tops are fine to feed to your BD. Not a great Staple diet, but just fine to periodically feed ;) .

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Those I am unsure about, to be quite truthful :eek: ---- ;)

It is best to stick with thick dark leafy greens, such as Collard, Mustard, Dandelion, Turnip Greens, etc, to name a few.

Augie

Juvenile Dragon
I'd probably stay away from broccoli of any type - I don't plan on feeding mine that at all. Pea shoots? No clue, but kudos on your creativity! :D

river-7

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
thanks AUGIE: Just something to change his diet and keeping it interesting as i feel it's like an old day hum drum if you don't change it up a little.Bella-aka-river

sean8172

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
I feed my beardies broccoli almost daily. It's high in fiber, protein, water, and a plethora of other nutritious things. I just feed the "flower" or seed part, not the stalk. Both of them love them. They treat them right up. Autumn, my female, will sometimes move her collard out of the way just to get some broccoli. It's pretty cheap, and holds for a pretty long time, too. Before spoiling, that is.

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hmm. I'm afraid to feed Allie things not off the beautiful dragon nutritional site.

Latest posts