• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Carlos & Bella

xurheart2lie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
this is my male Carlos..

0729090854.jpg

My female Isabella aka Bella
0808092252.jpg

she loves fallin asleep on blankets
0820091312.jpg

her new hammock...

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Adorable. Bernie loved his hammock till he got too fat and it wouldn't stay up once he got in it!

BTW...just a not on the sand. It is a very controversial substrate. But I need to add my 2 cents. I have used sand in the past. But I did not use it until my beardie was 1 year old. It really is a dream for bacteria to form. Especially on a beardie so young. They poop A LOT, but you know this.

Another concern with sand is that it can be ingested and cause impaction.

These are just some things to think about.

xurheart2lie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
we switched over to sand because she would cuddle her way into blankets and thought maybe sand was a better for her... the sand at the pet stores are expensive. "vitamin enriching" yadda yadda yadda.. Ill consider moving back to the pellets.. its just a shame cause i got a huge bag of sand in my closet waiting for deep cleaning!
she actually doesn't poop that often. Carlos pooped all the time. Man his were stinky!

Latest posts