• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Care sheets.....

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Do you guys have any posted on the forum anywhere. I have my own, but I would like to be able to take a look at yours and be able to reference it to others when needed.

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
li said:
Do you guys have any posted on the forum anywhere. I have my own, but I would like to be able to take a look at yours and be able to reference it to others when needed.

I think this is what's used around these parts.

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Great. I just want to see what they say. I have my own which i created with one of the smartest people i know (guess who), but like to check out others also. Btw, who wrote it?

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
im not sure, you would have to ask renee where a lot of their articles came from.

Share your care sheet if you would like. i am always looking to tweek the one I give to customers.

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
K...i am on my phone so when i get to my computer, ill post it. Just so you are aware it is co-written by LK.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
li said:
K...i am on my phone so when i get to my computer, ill post it. Just so you are aware it is co-written by LK.

I had guessed you meant Gina when you said that earlier lol thats why i would like to see it. Gina has more knowledge on dragons than most of us collectively could pull together. Course its in 18 million different notebooks, CDs, floppy discs, thumb drives, and god knows what else lol.

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
We put this together a couple of years ago. Its been tweeked a bit, but pretty current.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
li said:
We put this together a couple of years ago. Its been tweeked a bit, but pretty current.

Cant wait to read it ;D
I cant tell you how much I have learned from Gina in the past year or so. She is my BDAA (Bearded dragon addicts anonymous) sponsor lmao.

Red Ink AUS

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
crypticdragons said:
li said:

I had guessed you meant Gina when you said that earlier lol thats why i would like to see it. Gina has more knowledge on dragons than most of us collectively could pull together. Course its in 18 million different notebooks, CDs, floppy discs, thumb drives, and god knows what else lol.

LOL I think it's called organised chaos

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Let me start by giving you a brief history of mybeardie.com. The content on the main site started as my husband's and my notepad to jot down our notes when we first became bearded dragon parents. It is a hodgepodge of university studies, our own common sense decisions, and forum member donations.

We are always looking to improve our content. Please feel free to donate any articles you may have and we will be happy to share the info with our members and Internet searchers. Feel free to PM me with areas of interest and we can go from there.

Thanks,
Renee

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Most of what i have lk has. Not sure if she has shared our caresheet. I will message it to you so you can take a look. I wont post it without you seeing it first

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Renee- I think it would be helpful to others if there was a baby care section as there are things that are different with babies, like sand is a definite no, the different diet requirements of a baby. It would also be helpful to put on there to expect to feed a baby a ton of crickets. I can not remember if it has on there that the food should be no larger than the space between the eyes. Also how the babies need higher temps.

I used the website when deciding if I wanted a beardie and soon discovered that that info was geared more to adults rather than babies. I found mybeardie to be the best website out there, and came back to it time and time again but think a baby care section would be great and helpful to many other new baby owners

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
The sheet we have does break down both feeding and temps for babies and adults.

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Yup...just got home from work. Will get these done and out shortly.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
li said:
Most of what i have lk has. Not sure if she has shared our caresheet. I will message it to you so you can take a look. I wont post it without you seeing it first

Gina has not shared a caresheet wtih me. I have the bug break downs, that I need to webinize and get posted.

staylor said:
Renee- I think it would be helpful to others if there was a baby care section as there are things that are different with babies, like sand is a definite no, the different diet requirements of a baby. It would also be helpful to put on there to expect to feed a baby a ton of crickets. I can not remember if it has on there that the food should be no larger than the space between the eyes. Also how the babies need higher temps.

I used the website when deciding if I wanted a beardie and soon discovered that that info was geared more to adults rather than babies. I found mybeardie to be the best website out there, and came back to it time and time again but think a baby care section would be great and helpful to many other new baby owners

Sandra, thanks for the feedback and we're glad you found the site helpful. We'll look into your suggestions.

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Sorry Renee. Guess that means I thought the one in place was a safe one to use.

I do think the modifications written strickly for babies and not grouped in with adults would be helpful for some.

If i'd get my butt in gear....I could probably find a few more things to be useful.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
*mails a gear box for a stock racing car...*
DO you think 3 or 5 gears is enough, Gina ? ;)
Janie

Latest posts