• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Can't wait.

Luvthemanimal

Bearded Dragon Veteran
I can't wait to see the results of this shed. Last one was amazing

uploadfromtaptalk1393881308073.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1393881327769.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1393881346656.jpg

Pretty excited to say the least

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
Aw cnt wait for the bak 2 shed looks like its rockin sum awsum colours under there ;)

Kayla

Hatchling Dragon
My beardie sheds her head and her tail first, then about a week later she does her body, legs and hands, is that bad? I've been worried about it but she seems healthy

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
Aw poor thing look great tho them colours look fab :) Diegos lips started shedding this morn.

Kayla

Hatchling Dragon
So cute! Do you prefer leatherbacks then?
If I ever get another dragon I would defiantly get a leatherback and try and find the brightest red morph I could

Kayla

Hatchling Dragon
I'm too scared to give my girl a bath right now, it's so cold so I just sit her in her water bowl in her tank and give her a rub, I don't want her to freeze!

Luvthemanimal

Bearded Dragon Veteran
So cute! Do you prefer leatherbacks then?
If I ever get another dragon I would defiantly get a leatherback and try and find the brightest red morph I could

I saved these 3 beardies never owned a leather back until these ones.

I'm too scared to give my girl a bath right now, it's so cold so I just sit her in her water bowl in her tank and give her a rub, I don't want her to freeze!

Giving her a bath in the tub is better than in her water bowl. In the tub you can control the temperature of the water ie making it warmer.

The water bowl will be very cold.

I would run a warm bath and let her have a big soak

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
Yeh me to the first couple of times I bath Diego in the sink coz I was a tad nervous but now he goes in the bath swims rnd n aleveryrhing. Well now he goes in the sink till he does hos poop( he always poops in the bath) them he goes in the bath for a swin I do it coz a few times swim time has bin cut short coz of him doin his business in the water ;)

Luvthemanimal

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Yeh me to the first couple of times I bath Diego in the sink coz I was a tad nervous but now he goes in the bath swims rnd n aleveryrhing. Well now he goes in the sink till he does hos poop( he always poops in the bath) them he goes in the bath for a swin I do it coz a few times swim time has bin cut short coz of him doin his business in the water ;)

If they poop in the water either change it or scoop it out.

Latest posts