• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Can't Sleep - worried about my beardie

Grace McLaughlin

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hey y'all,
I'm new to this thread. I wanted to sign up since i got my beardie not too long ago and plan on keeping them around for a long time. I really need advice right now though.
So, I've had my beardie for a couple months now. Every time I make his food I let him sit on my shoulder and nibble on some of the greens I make for him. When I was walking back to his tank to feed him. My cat was sitting on a stool next to the counter, jumped up and swiped my beardie to the ground. I was worried about the fall at first but after a second, I noticed that my cat had literally scratched a hole in his tympanic membrane in his ear. Now its a little bloody where the tear is and I'm super upset and worried. (Hes acting fine otherwise) I am going to call the vet tomorrow and have them look at him. I'm just really worried. Do any of you know about their ears and how to take care of it? Will he have hearing loss? and should I do something before I go see the vet?
Long story short - I'm a dumbass and and my cat is an ass hole. If anyone has any insight id love to hear it. Thank you.
I've attached a pic also:

Attachments

• mypoorbeardie.jpg
    mypoorbeardie.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 31

Latest posts