• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Can you confirm: girl or boy?

sillyclio

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi everyone! My baby is 11 inches long and I was hoping to get some confirmation about her sex. Are these definitive enough pics to tell if she’s a girl?
Thanks!
F581F089-6206-43EB-AD5D-A101528EDA31.jpeg
6A7D2AE7-A145-4AF9-B40C-8257FB94730D.jpeg

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
No the dragon needs to be flat on a table extra w/ butt towards the camera tail in the air

sillyclio

Bearded Dragon Egg
ok I cannot see any bumps above the vent -- its looks smooth meaning female - but I could be wrong too - if its male there would be two bumps above the vent --
Thanks for your input! I've only had her for about 3 months so I imagine she's less than 4 months old. Not sure if that's too early to tell for sure, but I saw some sites suggesting we can see signs starting when they're 11-12 inches long.

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Thanks for your input! I've only had her for about 3 months so I imagine she's less than 4 months old. Not sure if that's too early to tell for sure, but I saw some sites suggesting we can see signs starting when they're 11-12 inches long.
Repost again in a few months and we can see if there are any new developments

Latest posts