• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Calling all mums with beardies

corine milum the

Juvenile Dragon
I ve just found out im pregnant should I not pick out his poo anymore can I still handle him he s like my baby I couldnt bear to not pick him up :-(

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Awe, congratulations! I would think that just as with a cat you shouldn't handle his poop unless maybe with gloves. I would think that you would still be able to hold him. The only possible problem I can think of is if he has bacteria on his nails and he scratches you. Maybe wear gloves too when you handle his feeders.

corine milum the

Juvenile Dragon
Thank s :) I ve stayed away from it for a bit but think ill do it with gloves from now on nine months seems along time not doing anything for him! so .ive given up alot but refuse to give up my dragon love lol

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
I hear you, I'd hate to have to give up any of my pets!

Latest posts