• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

cageing ideas

ilovelizards

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Can I keep two bearded dragons in a divided hexagonal cage that's going to be between 4-5 feet across and wide?
btw the measurement for a 40gal breeder is only about 3 feet&not that far across..what ever size I pick it will be all the way around not just one way horizontally..I also plan to have a under ground tunnel system that goes to dens like boxes.
When I use madeline wood do I seal the entire piece of wood or just the corners?
pics of cages and idea will be helpful many thanks

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
5x5 should be plenty for two dragons if you divide it in half. I would seal all the wood. That way you're guaranteed that it will last as long as possible. There's lots of enclosure photos here on the forum. Just do a little searching...

Latest posts