• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Cage Question

Drogon

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
So what do people think of the Showcase Cages? If I get a Beardie I was thinking of getting a 48x18x24. They seem to have a lot of nice features like carved out room for a heat mat, fluoro light, basking lamp, etc...

http://www.showcasecages.com/cage_details.htm

Anyone have experience with these? Is the 48x18x24 better for a Beardie than the 36x24x24?

Thanks for help.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I can't say how beautiful they are, but for those prices.. I can build like 2-4 of the same size... just without all the molding on front, and the varnish...

Long is good, wide is good... tall... well that depends if you are using a tube or a MVB for your uvb lighting ;)
Janie

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Very nice looking. It is quite an investment. My vote is bigger is always better. Your beardie could get up to 2 feet in length (nose to tail). So, think of enough room for him to turn around and run when he wants.

Latest posts