• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Cage ideas (help!)

rroughton

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
My beardie's growing up and I'm thinking about making him a bigger home. I want to save money if possible and was thinking of using wood as a frame with glass windows and doors. I just want to see some ideas and plans to build him a bigger home! Pics and stuff would be awesome! :)

joshjack90

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Hi, I made my beardies viv for under 50 dollars and its really nice. If you have some wood working experience this will be a breeze if not its still not too bad. I made it out of one sheet of 1/4" plywood and some 1x2's in the corners to screw into. Then i made a frame on the front and put a track on top and bottom and then added plexi glass. Screen on the top

P.S.- Anytime you use wood to make a cage make sure that you seal it with a few coats of Polyurethane or something like that.

Latest posts