• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Buying feeder crickets in bulk

Jenni

Hatchling Dragon
Where is the best place to get small crickets in bulk? I am having to run out every other day to get more. I didn't realize a 2 month old would eat as many as mine is lol. My last Beardie was older when I got him

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
You can buy crickets online from companies like Ghann's Farms. Check our classified ads too to see if any of our fellow members are selling crickets.
Another alternative is to buy a small dubia roach colony. Roaches are easier to breed and can provide an endless supply

Jenni

Hatchling Dragon
I ended up getting the crix at reptilefood.com, decent prices. I am getting 500 crix for $11.40, at least I think it is a good price. You guys may know better lol Oh well, my baby will be happy!!!! :cool: