• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Building a vivarium.

Beardie_Mommy3991

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
How long do you think it would take to build a vivarium like this? Could it possibly be done by sept 1st? ??? My father is being stubborn and does not want to buy the setup before we get our baby, and he says he could build one. I just want to make sure our new family member has something to come home too. :-\

Red Ink AUS

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Wait am I missing something by this statement? Is there a pic or a link that needs to be attached?

Beardie_Mommy3991 said:
How long do you think it would take to build a vivarium like this? Could it possibly be done by sept 1st? ???

Red Ink AUS

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Beardie_Mommy3991 said:
Oh. Sorry. There was supposed to be a link. ::) http://www.exotic-pets.eu/diy-vivarium.php

Seems like a simple enough plan, I have built enclosures in 1 day once i got all the materials ready. You must remember though that if you are painting or sealing the wood and the joints to allow for a few days for this to cure before adding the specimen.

Have a look at the few homebuilt examples in the sample viv sticky

Latest posts