• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Building a Beardie First Aid Kit - ISO this kind of medicine?

Frogb0i

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi,

I am pre-preparing a reptile first aid kit. I was watching a beardie video by one of my fave YouTubers: Elle’s reptiles and she mentions getting a medicine cream/gel like the one pictures which is great for reptile injuries.

I’m in the UK and can’t seem to find this? In the video it was a small ointment bottle rather than a liquid version?

Looking for links or similar product recommendations! Thankyou :)

Also if anyone has any tips of what else to include in the first aid kit please let me know! Nowhere in the UK really sells pre made kits so am making my own!

Attachments

• IMG_3627.jpeg
    IMG_3627.jpeg
    92.8 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_3628.png
    IMG_3628.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 2

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi,

I am pre-preparing a reptile first aid kit. I was watching a beardie video by one of my fave YouTubers: Elle’s reptiles and she mentions getting a medicine cream/gel like the one pictures which is great for reptile injuries.

I’m in the UK and can’t seem to find this? In the video it was a small ointment bottle rather than a liquid version?

Looking for links or similar product recommendations! Thankyou :)

Also if anyone has any tips of what else to include in the first aid kit please let me know! Nowhere in the UK really sells pre made kits so am making my own!
Betadine --- activated charcoal and regular saline solution NO contact lens stuff

Latest posts