• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Bubba Update

rugbychic07

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
hey everybody i just wanted to update you all on bubbaboy and i am happy to say he is doing just fine he is still a bit but he is deff getting a nice ole belly and the black back well it still happens but now only on the cool side and hes fine when he is on his basking side no sign of shedding yet but it will happen soon im sure and yes he still has an attitude but he knows who is the boss now i think however he would rather live outside in his little box we made for him he runs and could for hours if the sun would stay that long well anyway got to get going its time for his bath havent yet let him swim of a bit nervous about that but all he does anyway is stand in one spot dont know if he would enjoy deep water to much i think he just likes having his belly rubbed in the bath

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Thanks for the update. It's great to hear about the little ones who needed our help! Keep up the great work.

Most love to swim. Start out with the water as deep as his belly and gradually increase it. As feisty as Bubba is, I'm sure he would be a swimmer.

beardielover

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
sounds like you are taking great care of bubba and you are having a great time with him. thanks for letting us know how he is doing. i think we all think of the ones in need as one of our own. it's nice to hear what is going on.

Latest posts